Gaywalee Kerman-Yamskulna, Ph. D.
Department of Mathematical Sciences at
Illinois State University
Ph. D. 2001, University of California at
Areas of interest: Vertex algebras and
Infinite dimensional Lie algebras
Office: STV 335
Email: gyamsku at ilstu.edu
- Assistant Professor at Illinois State
University, Fall 2004-Spring 2009.
- Visiting Assistant Professor at State
University of New York at Binghamton, Fall 2001-Spring 2004.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Mathematical
Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, Spring 2002.
Grants and Fellowships
- Collaboration Grant for Mathematics
from the Simons Foundation, 07/01/2011-08/31/2016.
- Grant from National Science
Foundation, 03/01/2008-02/28/10 (with W. Zhao).
- Illinois State University Pre-Tenure
Faculty Initiative Grant, Summer 2006.
- Illinois State University New Faculty
Initiative Grant, Summer 2005.
- Mentoring Travel Grant from Association
for women in Mathematics, Spring 2003.
- Research Postdoctoral Fellowship from
MSRI, Spring 2002.
- Doctoral Student Sabbatical Fellowship
from University of California at Santa Cruz, Spring 2001.
- Graduate Fellowship from the Fields
Institute, Fall 2000.
- The Development and Promotion of
Science and Talents Projects Fellowship from the Government of Thailand,